The Best Damn 365
Your Guide to Documenting The Year
In this workshop, we will define and map out your Project 365, to help you meet those goals. I’ll share with you my favorite tips and tricks for daily shooting, staying motivated, and how to push through the inevitable ruts. We’ll work on finding your stride and consistency in inconsistent settings.
What we will discuss:
• Defining your Project 365. What you’d like to get out of this and how to make this happen
• Workflow and Organization
• My Workflow and How I Edit
• Shooting for You
• Ruts and What To Do About Them
• What To Do With Your Photos
• Daily Chat Check-in
• Two Live Q&A’s
• Basic Workflow and Editing Video
• What To Do With Your Photos - Printing and Product Guide
• Creative Photo Challenges if You’re Stuck in a Rut
• 31 Days of Prompts
• Your 365 Shopping List: How to spice up your daily photos
• Coupon to BlueBird Chic camera straps
Members receive $25 off course.
Max 20 students
Emily Ockwig, of Everbranch Photograhy, is a photographer and wanna-be blogger living in Minneapolis, MN with her husband and two kids. Passionate about documenting their daily life honestly, she brings her camera everywhere. She's a sucker for dramatic pockets of light and deep shadows. Their weekends are spent going on local adventures. Shooting little things are her favorite things, because it’s the little things that are the most important.